At Excel Eyecare Optometry, we strive to provide you the finest quality service to keep your eyes healthy. Our services include the following:
- Comprehensive eye exam with least inconvenience to you
- Pediatric Eye Care
- Eye disease diagnosis and treatment, including cataract, glaucoma, retina diseases, red eye etc.
- Contact lens, including hard-to-fit lens for special corneal conditions
- Vision correction with FDA-approved CRT or Ortho-K
- Control of nearsightedness with Myopia Prevention Contact Lens
- Vision therapy, including the treatment of amblyopia, strabismus, double vision, eye strain etc.
- Laser refractive surgery consultation, affiliated with TLC, the world trusted laser surgery center in US
- Safety glasses
Our thorough exams combined with corrective treatment are designed to give you the minimum inconvenience but with the best possible eye care.
Facilities and Equipment
We are proud that all instruments we use for your eye care are the latest equipment from top quality instrument manufacturers. This shortens your eye exam time and gives you a more reliable eye diagnosis.
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, American Express, Master Card, Visa, and Discover.
We participate with VSP, Medicare, Medicaid, MES (Medical Eye Service), Eyemed, Davis Vision, Spectera, Healthy Family, Safeguard, Superior Vision, March Vision, Coast to Coast Vision, Vision Benefit of America, Medical, Blue Cross PPO, Blue Shield PPO, United Health Care PPO, Health Net PPO, Atna PPO and Pacific Care PPO. Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
Our staff speaks Cantonese, Chinese, and English.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.